Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome to The Gear Works!  

In September 2011, I took my first semester of pottery at school without knowing where it would take me.  Through the semester, working with clay began as therapy, but then I found my immense passion for pottery.  Ideas began flowing, and I began creating.  I was amazed to see what was coming out.  Once others saw my work, I was told I needed to share my pieces with the art community.  With hesitation, I participated in my first art show in April 2012, and the feedback was overwhelming! 


I knew that I must continue my ceramics, so I am in the process of figuring out ways to work with clay and create over the summer.  I am working to make a wheel, find places to fire and glaze, and move forward with my passion!

I hope you enjoy looking at my work as much as I enjoy making it!



No comments: